We at Unigaz have a long history in the world of Gas that extends to more than 60 years. We started as a family business in Lebanon in 1957 and throughout the years, with the challenges coming across, we have managed to be among the pioneers in the LPG business across the Middle East.
YOUR JOB DESCRIPTION & QUALIFICATIONS
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensures proper hand-over from execution team through collecting all information related to the client / project.
- Respond to all client requests and complaints
- Register client requests and complaints into the system (log)
- Coordinate with the related party on means and time for problem resolution and communicate it to the client.
- Ensure that planned solution was executed within the proper time to maximize client satisfaction.
- Work closely with the distribution team to draft / update / modify the distribution schedule based on clientâ€™s needs.
- Communicate with the client the deliveries schedule and ensures deliveries are done within the agreed time frame.
- Follow up on customer contracts and that all terms and conditions are being met.
- Reconcile client balances with books and share with Accounting team
- Follow up with clients on outstanding balances
- Conduct customer satisfaction survey to all client and report findings to the CRM department head.
- A Bachelorâ€™s degree from a four (4) year accredited university in one of the following areas: Marketing, Business Administration, or Management; or a Technical degree with a minimum of two (2) years of experience in similar operations
- Very good oral and written communication skills in Arabic, EnglishÂ
Must have strong experience and know-how in working within Customer Care department, CRM, call center and help desk is a plus
- Possess very good understanding of customer relations management and problem resolution
- Good math skills including, but not limited to, calculating interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages, balance accounts, locating routine mathematical errors, computing rate, ratio and percent, including drafting and interpretation of graphs
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional detail in follow-up
- Interpersonal Skills
- Very good ability to use creativity and innovation in dealing with complex problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations
- Very good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions, interpret documents, understand procedures, write reports and correspondence, communicate clearly with customers, executive management, and all levels of employees
- Very good ability to interact with staff and clients in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Multi-functional and works under pressure
- Verbal communication skills
- Time management
- Customer-service orientation