We at Unigaz have a long history in the world of Gas that extends to more than 60 years. We started as a family business in Lebanon in 1957 and throughout the years, with the challenges coming across, we have managed to be among the pioneers in the LPG business across the Middle East.
your job description & qualifications
Role & ResponsibilitiesÂ
- Responsible for carrying out all procurement withinÂ the company
- Conducts, analyzes and awards competitive contracts.Â
- Negotiates contracts to support procurement requirements.
- Coordinates with all departments for their procurement needs.
- Uses current supply base and develops new sources of supply when required.
- Processes all Purchase Order
- Introduce new potential suppliers of commodities/ services.Â
- Help to achieve cost savings objectives.
- Follow-up with local supplier to ensure all commitments delivered on-time.
- Monitor supplier performance on a regular basis.
- Maintain updated records on transactionsÂ
- In charge ofÂ inventory control including performing periodic reviews of inventoriesÂ
- Invoice / payments resolutionÂ
- Ensure purchase change orders and variation orders are managed with appropriate approvals.
- Prepare and issue of relevant procurement reports on a regular basis.
- Implement and monitor continuous improvement systems and processes
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Education Requirements
- Bachelor degree in business.
- Very good oral and written communication skills in Arabic, EnglishÂ
Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar industry.
- Multi-functional and works under pressure
- Computer Skills, and Office
- Supplier Management and Handling
- Time management
- Analytical skills, Commercial awareness and high negotiation skills
- Customer-service orientation