We at Unigaz have a long history in the world of Gas that extends to more than 60 years. We started as a family business in Lebanon in 1957 and throughout the years, with the challenges coming across, we have managed to be among the pioneers in the LPG business across the Middle East.
YOUR JOB DESCRIPTION & QUALIFICATIONS
Role & Responsibilities
- Focus on sales and profitability
- Report to the Operations Manager in all tasks
- Browse on ground to seek out new clients; construction sites, restaurants, projects……..
- Cover assigned regions or channels in Oman market based on Operations Manager direction
- Record and maintain customer information and references and share it with the management
- Get all necessary information & measurement drawings
- As a sales team member as well, is responsible for client signature for deposit product including tanks
- Deliver invoice of installation
- Prepare offers in accordance to taken measurement & required gas accessories
- Liaise with customers and follow up on offers with the operations manager
- Coordinate with the Client to start and complete the work
- Coordinate with the Technical Manager through the head of the department for installation
- Comply with all company policies & procedures
- Update knowledge on latest techniques
- Be courteous, considerate & gracious in all the dealings with customers
- To establish & maintain good relationship with customers
- Responsible for collecting all invoices from his clients and the first two gas fill invoices.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Preferably holding a degree in mechanical engineering with good understanding of business activities as sales and marketing.
- Very good oral and written communication skills in Arabic, English
Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar industry.
- Very good ability to use creativity and innovation in dealing with complex problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations
- Very good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions, interpret documents, understand procedures, write reports and correspondence, communicate clearly with customers, executive management, and all levels of employees
- Very good ability to interact with staff and clients in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Multi-functional and works under pressure
- Computer Skills, and Office
- Verbal communication skills
- Time management
- Customer-service orientation