We at Unigaz have a long history in the world of Gas that extends to more than 60 years. We started as a family business in Lebanon in 1957 and throughout the years, with the challenges coming across, we have managed to be among the pioneers in the LPG business across the Middle East.
YOUR JOB DESCRIPTION & QUALIFICATIONS
Role & Responsibilities
- Act as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives;
- Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations;
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications;
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials and plant;
- Manage, monitor and interpret the contract design documents supplied by the client or the draftsman;
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors
- Plan the work and efficiently organize the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Communicate with clients and their representatives including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress;
- Oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site;
- Prepare reports as required;
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Preferably holding a degree in mechanical engineering with good understanding of business activities.
- Very good oral and written communication skills in Arabic, English
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a similar industry.
- Very good ability to use creativity and innovation in dealing with complex problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations
- Very good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions, interpret documents, understand procedures, write reports and correspondence, communicate clearly with customers, executive management, and all levels of employees
- Very good ability to interact with staff and clients in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Multi-functional and works under pressure
- Computer Skills, Office and AutoCAD
- Verbal communication skills
- Time management