Cylinder business was one of the first businesses that Unigaz was engaged in since establishment. This business is the core of the LPG industry and directly connected to end-users. Unigaz Gas Cylinder Filling and Distribution Services are available in several countries of Unigaz operations. Unigaz success in cylinder business is based on:
Taking the Success Further with GASCOM:
- Long history and expertise in this business segment
- Automated filling systems with carrousels up to 24 cylinders
- Multiple distribution channels composed of big trucks of 100 cylinders and small trucks of 24 cylinders, vending points and even vending machines in certain locations.
- Solid network of cylinder distributors in each country where the service is active
- Advanced CRM and call-center operations that ensures a satisfied end-user.
Building on our expertise and excellence in operating the cylinder business and managing its distribution chain, Unigaz has recently established a management platform named as GASCOM that is meant to provide a regulatory service to cylinder distribution operators from the public or private sectors.